Cheap source (online) for Mazda 0W-20 with Moly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a brand new 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with the 2.5 Skyactiv motor. I'm trying to locate an inexpensive source for the Mazda 0w-20 with moly oil. Anyone got any leads? The price per quart on amazon is nearly $11/qt after shipping. I'd like to find something in the $6-8 range.

Originally Posted By: Dominic
I bought a brand new 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with the 2.5 Skyactiv motor. I'm trying to locate an inexpensive source for the Mazda 0w-20 with moly oil. Anyone got any leads? The price per quart on amazon is nearly $11/qt after shipping. I'd like to find something in the $6-8 range.

Why are you specifically mentioning "moly" ?

Originally Posted By: Donald
Originally Posted By: Dominic

Why are you specifically mentioning "moly" ?

That is the name of the oil, its on the bottle.

Try oilchangekitsonline.com
The Mazda oil is $8.53 but they might have cheaper shipping and do offer free UPS I believe.

Other than that Alabama has quite a few Mazda dealers, why not contact them and ask if they carry the oil? It's not hard to get in the states.
21.gif

$47.50 per oil change to my door if I buy 2 kits, sweet.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/1/1/Passenger_Car_Motor_Oil_(PCMO)

Last edited:
i would just call local mazda dealers ask if you can get a volume discount and how many you need to buy.

My local subaru dealer decided to start carrying gallons(of subaru oil) after a bunch of people(including me) bugged them to carry it.

Last edited:
Well neither Mazda dealer here carries the quart bottles. I guess it's online only for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back