Change filter at 1st or 3rd swap?

I’m about to do a 3-4 cvt tranny fluid drain and fills on a versa note. I only want to drop the pan and swap the filter once. I’m thinking of doing the pan and both filters on the final.

Does this make the most sense, dong the filter changes and pan cleaning on the final?

What year? I think those have two filters, one a cartridge style and the other is in the sump and is pretty much just has a fine metal screen. Not sure I would bother with changing the sump filter.

It doesn't matter which one you do it with, but if I were to change the filter, it would be the first drain. Drop the pan first, then put the pan back on after the first drain and filter replacement, and then it would be easier to get the correct fluid level.

What year? I think those have two filters, one a cartridge style and the other is in the sump and is pretty much just has a fine metal screen. Not sure I would bother with changing the sump filter.
A 2015 with 34k.

I’m about to do a 3-4 cvt tranny fluid drain and fills on a versa note. I only want to drop the pan and swap the filter once. I’m thinking of doing the pan and both filters on the final.

Does this make the most sense, dong the filter changes and pan cleaning on the final?
I did a couple drains on my Versa, before I finally dropped the pan 6 months later.... FWIW if it has a lot of miles I think you'd be better off dropping the pan, cleaning all the metallic slime out of the thing, cleaning or replacing the sump filter and the cartridge filter first and cleaning off the magnets ( mine had 3 magnets and they were loaded...... but that is based on what mine looked like on the inside when I finally dropped the pan at 80k miles.

Back