Castrol Edge $20 rebate

Great I’ll pick some up when I get through my Kirkland Supply I think this runs until October.

By the way I had a problem getting to the site to submit rebate claim, access denied. I simply switched browsers from firefox to ms Edge (coincidence same product), and went here, no problems, clicked on the prepaid $20 to submit:

edit ps the above seems to work in firefox too

If it helps some Castrol 10w-30 is on clearance at AutoZone for 20$. 20 x 2 = 40 - 20 after rebate 10qt for 20$ if you need 10w-30

Attachments

• IMG_4221.jpg
    IMG_4221.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 171
Does Castrol run promotions like this often? I started jumping on the mobil 1 due to the rebate (switching from castrol).

To tell you the truth I’ve done Pennzoil and Mobil1 at least 7+ years, never seen Castrol before myself…
I'm curious if they stick with it, I would go with Castrol if so as I ran it 130,000 prior to jumping over to the other for the rebate $.

Castrol supply this year near me has been pretty small. Can't even find the EP version anymore near me. IDK if they are reformulating or something

If it helps some Castrol 10w-30 is on clearance at AutoZone for 20$. 20 x 2 = 40 - 20 after rebate 10qt for 20$ if you need 10w-30
THANK YOU! I was able to find some 10w30 locally but it was cleared out at most stores. The singles are advertised as $2 per quart, but have yet to find any. Was looking for something that would go nice for lawn equipment.

Back