Castrol Edge 10W-30 on clearance for $2 a qt at AutoZone YMMV

Their app is always so glitchy for me. Got charged multiple times in PayPal with one order.
And I just got a call that my order was cancelled due to out of stock. I'm hoping it wasn't somehow cancelled on purpose lol
I still have two more orders pending.

Edit: all orders cancelled

Last edited:
Dunno, I went 7 miles to my nearest autozone and they had some. Bought it all. BTW: OP posted this today, so 🤔🤔🤔
1702752060344.jpg

You got lucky because this was put on clearance over 2 years ago, and many people on the slickdeals thread have reported their online order being cancelled, some accuse the AZ employees of being nefarious, I presume it was cancelled because they couldn't find it because it's either lost in the inventory or it's a discrepancy since it was a clearanced over 2 years ago.

Good luck! 👍

I saw this the other day and tried to order 5qts for the Hyundai. Three stores showed 6 qts in stock and all of them canceled the order on me. Said they didn’t have it. I went by one store which was on the way home and they absolutely had Edge 10W30 in stock. They just weren’t going to giving it to me at the price on the website I guess.

Oh well. I keep hearing about all the clearance oil out there, but I can never seem to get a hold of any. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride 😂

View attachment 193286
You got lucky because this was put on clearance over 2 years ago, and many people on the slickdeals thread have reported their online order being cancelled, some accuse the AZ employees of being nefarious, I presume it was cancelled because they couldn't find it because it's either lost in the inventory or it's a discrepancy since it was a clearanced over 2 years ago.
People also getting their orders fulfilled. That's what YMMV means.

Good luck! 👍

I saw this the other day and tried to order 5qts for the Hyundai. Three stores showed 6 qts in stock and all of them canceled the order on me. Said they didn’t have it. I went by one store which was on the way home and they absolutely had Edge 10W30 in stock. They just weren’t going to giving it to me at the price on the website I guess.

Oh well. I keep hearing about all the clearance oil out there, but I can never seem to get a hold of any. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride 😂
i never get anything on clearance either :( :(

Says in stock at 3 stores nearby. Look how far away they are.

Attachments

• Zone 1.jpg
    Zone 1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 45
Back