Castrol DexVI at Advance Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advance Auto is now carrying Castrol DexVI for 6.48 a quart.At 6.48 a quart this is probaly a full or nearly full synthetic right?

Wow, I just saw this at wallyworld in canada for around 6.60 a quart. But that's in Canadian dollars.

The wallyword supertech synth blend ATF came in at around 65 cents cheaper. I was wondering whether it was worth the extra 65 cents to get the castrol stuff.

Quote:

Quote:

6.48 a quart

That's really close to Amsoil ATF PC price. Hmmmm Grp IV/V vs. Grp II/III. Guess which one I would go with...

Data sheet shows it to be a blend.

Not to change the subject but whats everyones thoughts on using a boutique fluid like Amsoil ATF or Royal Purple MaxATF in applications which call specificly for DexronVI

Quote:

Wow, I just saw this at wallyworld in canada for around 6.60 a quart. But that's in Canadian dollars.

The wallyword supertech synth blend ATF came in at around 65 cents cheaper. I was wondering whether it was worth the extra 65 cents to get the castrol stuff.

Was at a brand-new Walmart here yesterday evening and saw Castrol ATF+4 for the very first time. They had that stuff listed at around $5.50 per litre...

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back