Carquest Red R84502MP virgin C&P

BrendanC

$100 site donor 2024
ph10575 sized filter, was thrown in for free so i decided to cut it open. looks like a very nice filter and i would run them if it weren’t for the nitrile ADBV

IMG_7222.jpeg

IMG_7223.jpeg

IMG_7224.jpeg

IMG_7225.jpeg

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_7227.jpeg

IMG_7228.jpeg

IMG_7229.jpeg

IMG_7230.jpeg

IMG_7231.jpeg

Last edited:
if they would throw a silicone ADBV in these i would run these on people who don’t have money for service that i take care of.

if they would throw a silicone ADBV in these i would run these on people who don’t have money for service that i take care of.
They do-Service Pro XL, Ecogard Synthetic, CQ Premium, Microgard Select, Parts Plus XL, I'm sure there are others. I'm willing to bet it would look better after 5200 miles than the Titanium in your other thread!

Last edited:
They do-Service Pro XL, Ecogard Synthetic, CQ Premium, Parts Plus XL, I'm sure there are others. I'm willing to bet it would look better after 5200 miles than the Titanium in your other thread!
i know they do. i put a lot of them on. the reds just don’t make it for me.

The Premium Guard reds are a BIG improvement over the Mann reds! I get the silicone vs. nitrile ADBV, I'm a silicone fan too.
really anything is an improvement over non wire backed M+H material. i will not run a filter without a Silicone ADBV on any of my personal or fleet vehicles.

Element looks good, coil compression spring and nitrile adbv, for standard 3-5k mi. oci should be fine. Price after standard 15% discount showing ~$4.67 here, ~$2 less than the Premium blue. My speculation, would look similar to other PGI at noted oci. Decent.

Thanks for c&p.

Back