Carpro Reset

I had my car professionally ceramic coated last year, it’s black and a full time job keeping nice and the ceramic has been fantastic. Unfortunately, I have been slowly building up more products on top. I use quick detailers too much, it’s going to be a hard habit to break. Anyway, the clarity had diminished by the constant use 2-3 times a week. Although the gloss was still fantastic, it wasn’t crisp, just shiny.

I searched for several ceramic-safe products to strip all of the toppers I had built up and stumbled upon a YT vid of Carpro Reset. A click of Amazon has it delivered to me today.

All I can say is wow, it’s like the day I took delivery after initial coating. Really pleased with this stuff.

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6147.jpeg

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6144.jpeg

Reset is my favorite soap. Love the smell too. It's expensive but works well. Cleans well and rinses clean leaving nothing behind.

Reset is my favorite soap. Love the smell too. It's expensive but works well. Cleans well and rinses clean leaving nothing behind.

Ya, it is a great product and I’m glad I found it. Decent value as it goes a long way with the dilution. I bought the Reload product too.

Ya, it is a great product and I’m glad I found it. Decent value as it goes a long way with the dilution. I bought the Reload product too.
Reload is a very average sealant, even the new 2.0 version. It's not bad, but it's not great either. It's average in everything IMO. For some reason it's one product Carpro didn't get right.

Back