Car Wash Soap Recommendations?

Happy Thanksgiving All,

Was just wondering if you guys could recommend any car wash soaps

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss. The more soap you add, the higher the PH level becomes. It’s a great cleaner for road grime with very good lubricity. You can get a gallon of it on Amazon for 20 bucks that will last a very long time. I’ve used a lot of car washes and this has been my favorite. Gold class is a close second if I needed something quick and available at any store.

There are a ton of options. If you have a coating, or need a soap with very good cleaning power, I'd go with Carpro Reset. Hyper-Wash, Optimum Car Soap are two I also like.

Turtle Wax Max Power, works great in a power washer foam cannon.

I use Chemical Guys Extreme Body Wash and Wax. I buy it by the gallon on Amazon for around $25 and it lasts me a very long time, thats washing once weekly. I HIGHLY recommend it.

For OTC products, Meguiars Gold Class is good and available at WM.

Store-brand dish soap for me.

KIDDING. When I do wash by hand once or twice a year, I have a giant bottle of Turtle Wax wash that has carnauba in it. I think I paid $5 for it and it will outlive me.

My favorite, great with a foam cannon. ;)
2745_lg.jpg

Can't go wrong with a gallon of Meguairs Gold Class (easy to get anywhere and cheap), or even better a gallon of their D110 Hyper Wash (not as easy to find but well priced.) A little goes lonnnggg way with the Hyper Wash...

Another vote for the Chemical Guys products. I like the honeydew snow foam. It smells good enough to eat😉

Back