Long story short, The car was left with the interior lights on for 4 days and the battery was completely dead. Since I needed to take it to work the next day I was in a hurry to get it working again. I used my charger and threw it on the 12V 2 amp charge for about 10 minutes, then switched it over to the 12v 12 amp charge for another 10. At this point it turned over normally and I ran it for about 10 minutes. It seems to be working fine now, but it's summer and I don't expect it should have much trouble starting the car. So a couple of questions. 1. How badly does this damage the battery? 2. At this point (2 days later), is there any use putting the battery on a trickle charge overnight? I have the 12v 2 amp setting on my big charger, as well as a smaller 1 amp trickle charger I use for my motorcycle and lawn tractor batteries over the winter. Thoughts?