Cape May, NJ

One of my favorite shore towns.

FAA3C3BC-7BEE-4E38-9BD6-A22F19C42549.jpg

7726FA96-254B-4F6E-99BC-D22CB0B4E7FB.jpeg

EE58C4F0-ECF8-417C-BA62-2CBFD93CC440.jpeg

53F86475-CAC6-4F9A-95C8-7985BDA57B0D.jpeg

C2CCC565-1CD4-4DFD-8C61-A1C5C0E4C36E.jpeg

Cape May is beautiful. I've become a big fan of Asbury Park. They did a great job cleaning it up from where it was in the past. We do many Jersey shore mid-week day trips during the summer between baseball tournaments. I'm 2hr from Asbury Park area and about 3hr from Cape May. Meanwhile my kids like WildWood the best :D

We've ditched Point Pleasant due to their overly burdensome regulations.

Howdy neighbor!

Nice little weekend trip from Stafford area. That's where the Nissan is from.. 😉

I've got pictures from the lighthouses as a kid, Victorian-style architecture town, for sure. Summer rentals again when I was a kid in the 80s. Early 90s.

Better than Atlantic City any day of the week....

Spring Break is here sooo... get ready for that Jersey Shore traffic. Yup.. I live out here.

A vote for Point Pleasant here over North Wildwood...

Last edited:
It’s a beautiful town. I like the Victorian style homes. Very immaculate. Been going here all my life. Would go to Ocean City or Wildwood for boardwalk.
My father (RIP) loved Wildwood. As a 12 yr old in the mid 1980's I was in aww. Videogame arcades, pizza and hoogies with Bikinis clad women everywhere !!! hahaha.

Reminds me of the time I saw a middle aged man leaning up against a trash can just inside a restaurant on the boardwalk. It was summer, mid afternoon and he was just barely able to down yet another shot of tequila. He used the top of the trash can to place a salt shaker. lol.

My father (RIP) loved Wildwood. As a 12 yr old in the mid 1980's I was in aww. Videogame arcades, pizza and hoogies with Bikinis clad women everywhere !!! hahaha.

Reminds me of the time I saw a middle aged man leaning up against a trash can just inside a restaurant on the boardwalk. It was summer, mid afternoon and he was just barely able to down yet another shot of tequila. He used the top of the trash can to place a salt shaker. lol.
Same here Wildwood.. as a kid that was the only trip we ever had.

Cape May is beautiful. I've become a big fan of Asbury Park. They did a great job cleaning it up from where it was in the past. We do many Jersey shore mid-week day trips during the summer between baseball tournaments. I'm 2hr from Asbury Park area and about 3hr from Cape May. Meanwhile my kids like WildWood the best :D

We've ditched Point Pleasant due to their overly burdensome regulations.
I like them both as well. Ocean grove and Lake Como too. But the crest is best!

Back