BYD Han - Overheats.

UncleDave

$100 Site Donor 2024
Even taking the overheat out of the equation it doesn't run with the front page showing up an hour later than the leaderboard.

Take a look at the low high cell disparity - this thing chops the incoming voltage to the 70's at the high cell cooks at 46

Another one of the "big boys" combined with CATL showing us performance from a decade ago...

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 11.36.29 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 11.34.58 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 11.16.04 AM.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 11.14.31 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet, and maybe not ever

Bjorn is Norwegian and they have more product approved for their market than we do.

BYD sells public transit buses used in the US. They’re assembled in the US.

I heard of the brand since they started making PPE and they were sold at Costco.

I heard of the brand since they started making PPE and they were sold at Costco.
I know they make a lot of vehicles but I haven't seen the cars here for sale yet ?

Interesting! I did not know this.

I know they make a lot of vehicles but I haven't seen the cars here for sale yet ?
I don’t think they’re licensed here for non commercial use, but I didn’t know they had commercial licenses until the second I opened this thread so I could be wrong in that regard.

Back