buying amsoil online direct from amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it has been a while since i have needed to buy some amsoil products. back then, you would buy it from one of their ind. distributors. now, it looks like amsoil directly sells their products from their main website.

so i just just curious about when this change occurred and how those folks that used to sell amsoil from their own websites feel about this?

Originally Posted By: Slippery_Pete
I've always had better luck contacting a local dealer. Usually cheaper this way.

I agree, the Amsoil Dominator 10/30 is $11 p/qt online and I can get it for $10 p/qt shipped. So its cheaper to try and find a dealer for sure.

Originally Posted By: mikeinaustin
So it has been a while since i have needed to buy some amsoil products. back then, you would buy it from one of their ind. distributors. now, it looks like amsoil directly sells their products from their main website.

so i just just curious about when this change occurred and how those folks that used to sell amsoil from their own websites feel about this?

Frankly, nothing changed. Well I mean you can still buy Amsoil from dealers, it's just in early 2000 something, they started using the web as well. Not any big impact to the dealers with sites to link to HQ.

links like this:

Amsoil RD 30 Racing Oil

Originally Posted By: ted s
there isnt an amsoil dealer within 75 miles of my house.

There appear to be 4 very close to Albany, NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back