Bridgestone Dueler Revo II's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably why they have a special on the original REVO. 138 vs the 170 it normally is for 265/70-17.

Looked at that page....the Revo II IS different for sure versus the two new sets of Revo's I just put on in the last 6-7mnths on 2 different vehicles.

Funny thing is though....even the Revo's I bought at the same time, one truck's set doesn't identically match the other truck's set....weird.

Originally Posted By: Ramblin Fever
Looked at that page....the Revo II IS different for sure versus the two new sets of Revo's I just put on in the last 6-7mnths on 2 different vehicles.

Funny thing is though....even the Revo's I bought at the same time, one truck's set doesn't identically match the other truck's set....weird.

I don't see a lot of difference at least in photos? Looks like a very slight tweak to the tread.
21.gif

revocomparison.jpg

The tread blocks look a lot closer together on the sides and middle. Looks like they are trying to turn it into more of a higher mileage quieter highway tire. IMHO. Maybe it's better. I don't know.

However, I sure can't beat the price I paid for my last set of REVOs.

I agree....tread blocks are closer, not as deep, and it does look like they're trying to change its characterstics....although they are quiet now...my last set did hum once they hit 15k miles....but it never bothered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back