Break Fluid Flush Possible

Is it possible and safe to get a brake fluid flush at JiffyLube? I am at 100k miles and only brake fluid has not been replaced at this interval.
2008 Corolla mint condition.
Thank you

It appears they offer it. Not that I would necessarily have it done there...
1681686899905.jpg

If I were no longer capable of doing my own wrench turning, Jiffy Lube is not where I would choose to get a brake fluid change done. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I wouldn't expect that their staff would be very experienced with changing brake fluid. If you take it to a regular shop, wouldn't they have a regular mechanic do a brake fluid change, instead of the dude that does nothing but oil changes?

Big no to JL even doing the oil change much less anything more than that. Grab a buddy and do the old fashioned 2 man bleed. You will know it's been done!

Just do a gravity bleed. Many cars you can access the bleeders with the wheels on the ground. Sometimes not… if not, use your Jack and remove the tire, one by one, starting with the rear right.

If rolling on the ground isn’t possible, take it to a reputable shop. Shouldn’t be much more than $100 and you’ll know it’s done right.

Whoever you take it to you could help out by getting some PB Blaster on the bleeder screws ahead of time.

JL would be towards the bottom of my list of places to do a brake fluid flush. But probably better than not having it done at all

Is it possible and safe to get a brake fluid flush at JiffyLube? I am at 100k miles and only brake fluid has not been replaced at this interval.
2008 Corolla mint condition.
Thank you
Our local JL does them. I have seen them being done when I go there to drop off my personal used oil.

Back