brad Penn conventional oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one using Brad Penn Superior Fuel Efficient motor oil 5w20 and/or 10w30? Thoughts, reviews, first hand experience. I like the idea of an all American product. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm using Brad Penn full synthetic and it's great. My turbo Hyundai loves the stuff. I've also used the semi synthetic 5w-20 in my KIA forte. I think both oils are great. Use Brad Penn with confidence.

Originally Posted By: RamAir5
I'm using Brad Penn full synthetic and it's great. My turbo Hyundai loves the stuff. I've also used the semi synthetic 5w-20 in my KIA forte. I think both oils are great. Use Brad Penn with confidence.
What he said. I use the 20-50 syn blend in my Harley Twin Cam and its really nice stuff. Not a bad price either.

Thanks for the replies. I was beginning to think no one on here used their conventional oils. Seems like the racing oils is the only product of theirs that is every mentioned. Have any of you ever had any UOA's done on the oil?

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
Never seen it...makes me sad!

I agree. If it really is oil out of our ground, produced in our country by our countrymen and a good product to boot not only is it sad it is a shame. If that is the case, I will go out of my way to use it if possible. Just my humble opinion from my soapbox though.

Last edited:
Just a follow up. I switched to Brad Penn Superior Fuel Efficient in my old 99 Dodge Dakota four cylinder. It is an old work truck that has never had its oil changed but maybe twice a year if it was lucky. Anyway, the majority of the dipstick had horrible varnish like deposits on it and after about 3000 mile on the Brad Penn oil about 90 percent of the varnish is gone from the dip stick. I found that impressive. After the third oil change with the stuff I will do a UOA and post the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back