bosch premium 3311 same as pureone?efficiency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. The gold pureones, had advertised on box, for my aaplication, which would be, PL14476, ot the larger, 14477,40 microns 99% effficieny. Dong looking into other filters, and at autozone, they carry bosch premium. Now, i have read, seen river rats wonderful, fully detailed, hard work he did, and the consensus seems to be, bosch premiums are pureone clones. The box at autozone, says 99% efficient. Bosch i read, stated, all thier filters are 10-20 microns @ 99%. however, if the 3311 bosch is a clone, and the pureone was rated at 99% @ 40 microns, wouldnt that make the bosch premium the same?

Last edited:
Well, thats just it. The pureone box i bought 2-3 years ago, the box states at bottom, 99% @ 40 microns. Yet, the bosch premium box, states 99% @ 20 microns i belive. BEcasue its corportized, could the bosch just be marketing printed on the box? OR is it in fact, just another pureone 40 micron rating thing? I ask n say this, simply becuase thiers never ever enough information on most oil filter boxes. 97%, 95%, 96% ect. never wtihout micron ratings, as if too get the buyer too belive into it, and buy thier product!
For many years, the pureone was well known for being 99% at 10-20 microns. Except for some applications, the smaller filters, like mine. Too advertise micronic filtration, and yet rated at 40 UM its very deceptive advertising, to me. And on that note, i DEF will not ever use a pureone, except for the 3 in my stash, for oil flushes with seafoam only* they should take the micronic filtration off box. I do know thier filters are different now, the boss, 2 others. still...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back