Bluetooth Scanner that can read ABS/SRS/OBDII/+

I currently own a cheapie ELM327 (OBD-II reader) clone that has paid for itself a couple thousand times over, but it's fairly limited in what it can do, so I'm ready to move to something with more features. I like the idea of something with a bluetooth interface and mobile app over a standalone scanner. Does any such creature exist that's halfway affordable? I've had a few occasions recently where my ELM327 reader just won't cut it, for example:

SRS light on my Odyssey comes on intermittently (99% sure it's the clock spring going bad from the dealer doing airbag recall work a half dozen times)
TCM relearn (supposed to be done after transmission fluid replacement on my Chrysler)
ABS light on in my '96 Grand Prix (Delco ABS VI)
TPM stuff

Things like that I'd like to be able to tackle myself. Hoping not to spend a fortune, but I guess it depends on features and how future proof it is. Anyone have any ideas or ones they've had good luck with?

Check out the Autel HT200 which is easily obtainable for relatively cheap from Walmart. I have one and have been impressed with its features and functionality.

Check out the Autel HT200 which is easily obtainable for relatively cheap from Walmart. I have one and have been impressed with its features and functionality.

if you need to diagnostic extra vehicle brand of the first car, you need to pay $21.99 by iOS users / $15.99 by Android users for each vehicle brand, and the time limits is 1 year.

That would be a deal breaker for me. That and it's not bi-directional.

BlueDriver automatically links your needed part to a Amazon price quote and a regional labor estimate....I really like mine.

if you need to diagnostic extra vehicle brand of the first car, you need to pay $21.99 by iOS users / $15.99 by Android users for each vehicle brand, and the time limits is 1 year.

That would be a deal breaker for me. That and it's not bi-directional.

Just to clarify, if you want full diagnostic capability for more than one brand vehicle there is an additional annual fee per program selected. You are able to select one free program with the purchase of the HT200 itself.

For example I purchased the HT200 for primary usage with my 2005 Dodge Sprinter and there is a Sprinter specific program that I obtained for free after purchase. Now I also have vehicles from Subaru, Hyundai, and Ford. I can still use the HT200 for a range of OBD2 functions but in order to obtain the same capability as I have with the Sprinter for each brand vehicle I would have to either pay and additional annual fee OR just buy another HT200 and obtain the free program with it.

Back