Bluetooth home stereo upgrade recommendations for Pandora?

For decades I've listened to a classic rock station via broadcast. They have now cut their play list, increased their advertising and have now push politics pretty hard. So I'm looking recommendations for an adapter that I can play Pandora over my home stereo. I'd also like to take it with me with some wireless speakers.
Any recommendations out there?

Are you just looking to stream Pandora on your phone and then send it via BT to your home stereo? If so, one of these would work:

Or are you looking for a device that can stream on its own?

Amazon also sells a wide range of rechargeable Bluetooth speakers from $20 to $200 that work well depending on your application. The Wonderboom 2 gets good reviews but it also depends on the environment you plan to use the speaker and how large a speaker you want to lug around. I use a Nackamichi bluetooth speaker that I got from Sears that was basically free back when they were running crazy shopping deals. It's fine for using in my garage when I'm working on something.

Pete and Leo, thanks for the suggestions. That was very helpful. I may have to treat myself to an early Christmas gift this year.

Back