Blending Kirkland and Supertech oils???

Both are Warren. I would like to buy the 5gt jugs at Costco and then buy individual quarts from Walmart to keep us easy. Anybody see an issue with this? Any idea how close these oils are?

What @OVERKILL wrote.
If there are any differences between them, it probably isn't more than the lot-to-lot differences in either one.
Warren most likely offered the same product to three retailers to label as their individual store brands.
Cost wise, for the producer and retailers, it would make the most sense to hit the price point for a basically generic product.

Both are Warren. I would like to buy the 5gt jugs at Costco and then buy individual quarts from Walmart to keep us easy. Anybody see an issue with this? Any idea how close these oils are?
Why not just buy a few 5qts jugs of Kirk and be done with? It is usually cheaper in the longer run than buying single quarts. Seems like you could save some money and some worry that way. You are going to use the remainder eventually anyways right?

It will be just fine.
Life will still go on, and your car will too.

Both SuperLand and KirkTech can do 5k …
SuperTech Advanced Full Synthetic is marketed as 20,000 mile OCI.
Their regular and high mileage Full Synthetic's are rated at 10,000 mile OCI.

SuperTech is a good Full Synthetic that is as good as any other API SP group III full synthetic.
It's well respected here on BITOG.

Last edited:
SuperTech Advanced Full Synthetic is marketed as 20,000 mile OCI.
Their regular and high mileage Full Synthetic's are rated at 10,000 mile OCI.

SuperTech is a good Full Synthetic that is as good as any other group III full synthetic.
It's well respected here on BITOG.
Good … you run it 20k …

Back