BITOG t-shirt design contest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm only posting this idea on this forum because it's the most popular. Well, I was thinking that it would be really cool to have an official BITOG t-shirt. If we had some sort of design contest, then a vote and eventually produce them, that would be great! What do you fellow BITOGers think?

ps. I like the color black as a base for the t-shirt...

stooges.gif

That would be sweet! "My Grandparents went to Hawaii and all I got was this BOBISTHEOILGUY t-shirt!" You know what else would be cool...BITOG bumper stickers...one that was easily recognizable so if one saw a fellow Bitoger one would easily recognize the other...

I have never in my life had a bumper sticker on my car.

I would, however install BITOG stickers on all my cars.

As for bumper stickers and t-shirts....

As long as it didn't say Bob Is The Oil Guy on the shirt or sticker and just said BITOG, then we could still have the secret society thing unless someone was curious enough to look it up on the internet.

How about a grey mechanics work shirt the has the BITOG logo on the back in large block type letters with a name on the front that says Mechanic on one side and Bob on the other. Like what they wear in auto shops.

When someone says, "Hey Bob", thinking that you are Bob because it is on your shirt. You can say, " I'm not Bob, Bob is the Oil Guy!". Then they will be like, what an idiot and never know what you are talking about, unless they know about BITOG. And, if you ever ran into someone else, and you were both wearing a BITOG shirt, showers of oil would rain down from the heavens on both of you.
cheers2.gif

Use the "BOB is the oil guy internets #1 motor oil site" image on the main website for across the back and the letters "BITOG" small on the front.

Simple. Yea, black (or oil colored).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back