Bi-Tron I have found the Magic elixer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bi-Tron on Ebay

How can anyone make these claims with a straight face?

This is my favorite claim:

"Most popular benefit reported by many Bi-Tron product users:

10%-30% increase in mileage and horsepower due to the reduction of drivetrain friction and maximized fuel combustion efficiency"

Then again, some BITOG members claim a detectable increase in mileage from a particular oil, which IMHO seems impossible.

the Bi tron foamed from boiling water. That is NOT the timken test but a Lubricity test has NO astm routine and the amount of pressure applied varries at each push of the tQ wrench. Chlorinated parrifin will pass that test fine and in fact will run better in water and as bearing heats up will run "dry" also due to CP
Burnising into bearing yes it will work. BUT CP's will break down and form acids which are then nuetralized by high TBN CA in the additive. BUT salts formed by the acids will still cause major bearing corroison and will depleat the TBN fast.
UOA's will show a high FE,CU,PB number aswell as LOW TBN not a good thing to get the most out of family car now a race car is another story.
bruce

If there are a dozen or so new products each year, they are going to run out of names pretty soon. I will be like driving into a new housing subdiviaion with street names like Calle de Fortunado las Valleous. I remember a product infomercial that shows someone pouring one of these brews into a running car and you could hear the knocking noise stop. That's a lot better than a written testimonial. At least you know if you saw it on TV it has to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back