BG Services?

This is in no way, shape, or form a scientific test. But it does confirm the power of BG44k. Along with bazzilion of people online with positive testimonials after using BG44k. That stuff works. End of story.

A simple soak in the additive/gasoline is only 1 aspect of the effectiveness of a fuel additive. Not to mention, a spark plug will never be exposed to the fuel additive mix in this manner. One would have to pull the spark plugs, then fill each cylinder up with the mix, and then screw in the spark plug so it is submerged in the additive fuel mix

Ranking cleaners on this solely, makes the advice comical at best.

The other key component is residue after combustion, which is why BITOG loves PEA so much.

-------------
back to BG products. BG also offers a supplement protection warranty when you use certain products in a new car, such as their MOA.

A simple soak in the additive/gasoline is only 1 aspect of the effectiveness of a fuel additive. Not to mention, a spark plug will never be exposed to the fuel additive mix in this manner. One would have to pull the spark plugs, then fill each cylinder up with the mix, and then screw in the spark plug so it is submerged in the additive fuel mix

Ranking cleaners on this solely, makes the advice comical at best.

The other key component is residue after combustion, which is why BITOG loves PEA so much.

-------------
back to BG products. BG also offers a supplement protection warranty when you use certain products in a new car, such as their MOA.
The point is not to soak spark plugs (duh), but how well and how quick BG44k tackles the carbon build-up. If it did it on spark plugs outside the engine, then chances are it will do just as well all throughout the fuel system when added to gasoline.

The point is not to soak spark plugs (duh), but how well and how quick BG44k tackles the carbon build-up. If it did it on spark plugs outside the engine, then chances are it will do just as well all throughout the fuel system when added to gasoline.
The video, I assumed you watched it... is an hour soak in the fuel-additive solution. That is the point of the video.

There are cameras that fit through spark plug holes. This should be easy to prove if it works just by looking at combustion residue on the tops of the pistons. Until then, it’s best at cleaning a person’s wallet. ;)

Last edited:
Most of you seem to be huge BG fans. So you actually think that BG 44k platinum works a lot better than Redline complete fuel system cleaner with all the PEA in it?

The number of people directly comparing those products is probably very few. You're not getting Redline at a dealer and probably very few people buy BG products at the consumer level (almost always sold as a dealer/shop service). They serve different markets but are probably both good products as in they won't hurt anything and probably do improve things for some vehicles.

Plus the reality is that there are standardized tests that could be cited to prove the efficacy of these products. Where are the results of those tests?

The video, I assumed you watched it... is an hour soak in the fuel-additive solution. That is the point of the video.
That could be the point of the video. I wouldn't quote it if I didn't watch it. But the point of MY initial post and the reason why I quoted the video is to show how well the BG44K disolves carbon buildup. Unlike other popular fuel additives in the video. Clear enough yet?

Back