DR1

Attachments

• 8195pre_707450f33338d18.jpg
    8195pre_707450f33338d18.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 8194pre_493425a7de7db8b.jpg
    8194pre_493425a7de7db8b.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 20
BG is one of the few companies that actually makes product that truly works as advertised. I personally haven't used it yet, but YouTube is full of people who have, and often with great results. Doubt it will do much in a clean engine, but a neglected one could show some significant improvements. For my older cars I plan to run the full kit from picture below.

71dMN4UHkGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My '97 Suburban has had a BG fuel system service performed a few times. This was at the recommendation of the local dealer due to the known problems with deposits and the Vortec CFI system. With 170,000 miles now, it is still running perfect.

I've got no issue in using their products after watching Ford Boss Me on youtube demonstrate several terribly abused vehicles get cleaned up using EPR and the dynamic engine flush kit. I had a MOA/44K kit at the dealer I work at that wasn't gonna get used anytime soon (techs are too good to sell it 🙄) so I used it in my 530i and man that 44k kicks some butt in short order!! Running smoothly

My Ranger has lived a long life and consumed many BG and Wynn's products.

Under my parents ownership when new it got the energy drink stuff every now and then at oil changes and one BG ATF service at 30k. I did 30k ATF flushes for a while with BG or Wynn's, and lately have slacked off because the truck is really beat up and I feel like it's more at a point of fixing things when they really become an issue. Right now it has 254k miles on the original engine and transmission which have never been out of the truck or opened up. I've put one filter in the trans and it didn't need it. I don't know if it was the fluid or if I got a really good 5R44E, but I've got no complaints.

Has anyone had any BG Services performed on their vehicle? Results?

I have been thinking about the BG Platinum® Air Intake, Valve & Combustion Chamber Cleaner ( PN 261 22 fl. oz. (650 mL) 1 can. )
"Use 2 cans total."

After performing that the tech. will add 1 can of BG Platinum® 44K® Fuel System Cleaner ( PN 208 11 fl. oz. )

The above includes the BG Platinum Complete fuel system service.
I have a mechanic that is close by to me and he will do this service on my truck for $149.99+tax. That is the cheapest price I have found in my area.

Has anyone had any BG Services performed on their vehicle? Results?

I have been thinking about the BG Platinum® Air Intake, Valve & Combustion Chamber Cleaner ( PN 261 22 fl. oz. (650 mL) 1 can. )
"Use 2 cans total."

After performing that the tech. will add 1 can of BG Platinum® 44K® Fuel System Cleaner ( PN 208 11 fl. oz. )

The above includes the BG Platinum Complete fuel system service.

Will this specific BG service clean my throttle body extremely well?

I've got no issue in using their products after watching Ford Boss Me on youtube demonstrate several terribly abused vehicles get cleaned up using EPR and the dynamic engine flush kit. I had a MOA/44K kit at the dealer I work at that wasn't gonna get used anytime soon (techs are too good to sell it 🙄) so I used it in my 530i and man that 44k kicks some butt in short order!! Running smoothly
This is in no way, shape, or form a scientific test. But it does confirm the power of BG44k. Along with bazzilion of people online with positive testimonials after using BG44k. That stuff works. End of story.

Many years ago I started having issues with my '08 Mondeo 1.8TDCi. I'd spent some months doing mainly short journeys and the vanes in the turbo had started to coke up and seize. I found if I put my foot to the floor the car would go into limp mode and I would have an overboost fault logged.

A few people reccomended to me BG 244 Diesel. I went and bought two cans and drove the car very easy over two tanks and 1500miles or so to let the stuff work for as long as possible. As the second tank/can was coming to an end I took the car to a long (say 1.5miles?) steep incline, approached it at 30mph in 3rd year (~2000rpm) and just put my foot to the floor and let it pull hard up the incline. Thick dense smoke come pouring out the exhuast to the point where I couldn't see out of the back window. Initially I thought I'd broken something but as the engine approached 4000rpm I shifted into 4th and as it pulled through 4th it cleaned right up. The car never ran better than after that.

You have made other threads regarding fuel additives. Did you use those?
I have the redline fuel system cleaner and the royal purple fuel injector cleaner. I will use the redline on my Christmas morning drive to my parents over a 1hr drive

Back