BFG Long Trail Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone used these? I need a highway tread tire in 275/60/17 size. Looking on Tirerack, these had low price with good reviews.. Any suggestions?

Well, I have the Long Trail OEM on a 2007 Frontier Crew Cab. They run well, are wearing well and are quiet. Looking at the tread at 17000 miles, I would estimate that these are capable of 50,000 miles or more. I would buy another set of these. I have heard from folks that tow trailers long distances and/or with high tongue weights that this can really increase tread wear.

Last edited:
Have them on the Escape. No complaints over the 15k we've had them. No wear showing yet looks the same as when they were installed. Low road noise even over rough concrete. If the tour's hold up as well as the regular Long Trails on my 00 F150 we should get 75k or more out of them.

Originally Posted By: 92saturnsl2
Anyone used these? I need a highway tread tire in 275/60/17 size. Looking on Tirerack, these had low price with good reviews.. Any suggestions?

I've been looking at the same tire in the same exact size. Let me know if you get a set and what you think about them. I'd buy another set of the Firehawks but they're no longer made in our size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back