Best zero gravity recliner/chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a recliner that is ultra comfortable, high quality and moves to the so called "zero gravity" position. I have health issues that result in extreme fatigue and I need to sit for extended periods of time. Basically, I've been reduced to a sedentary lifestyle. Note: driving is no problem, as I'm just "sitting there" and I can drive a super long day, no prob. I have autoimmune issues, Hashimoto's thyroid failure, and MCTD (RNP antibodies) along with mitochondrial dysfunction. I run out of energy very quickly.

I don't really have the energy to shop at the local furniture stores and most of them have Chineseum products anyway.

I used to like the "Stressless" brand chairs, but the models comfortable to me, are no longer produced. I'm a bit too large for their smaller products.

Maybe something like this, but not quite this small. I don't want my shoulders and arms over the edge when I fall asleep. So, If I'm going to end up retiring and sitting down for the remainder of my life, I want to be very comfortable and able to relax in my favorite position, which is pretty much reclined.

Any thoughts? Does anyone here have one that they really like?

xchair-zg_d2b8e13b-20e8-446c-8bf8-00d1c7e485b3_600x.jpg

Here is the "Stressless" model that is just a bit too small. They used to make one that was more rounded and a few inches larger in every dimension that I found comfy and my arms stayed in.

Stressless-Mayfair-Signature-Recliner-Chair-Paloma-Oxford-Blue-Leather.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back