Best Value for UOA Testing

2AAB7E87-FA5A-41CD-9043-8C2798D6BAC8.png

From my research, this was the best price out for a UOA with TBN and prepaid postage. Thr lab is Polaris, which is the same lab used by Amsoil.

The Wix kits have gone up to $25.79 on RA and do not include shipping or oxidation testing.

Got my 12 test kits through Rockauto they are Wix test kits they cost my $9.00 each and about $3 to mail them in. I think the shipping from Rockauto on the kits to me was $12.

Got my 12 test kits through Rockauto they are Wix test kits they cost my $9.00 each and about $3 to mail them in. I think the shipping from Rockauto on the kits to me was $12.
Unless you want to sell some to me…
DF50EA42-E375-4699-905E-219357E2AC66.jpg

You also have to pay for shipping to the lab.

Unless you want to sell some to me…
View attachment 122029

You also have to pay for shipping to the lab.
Well that is certainly no bargain I think that's the same price or a little more than at a NAPA store last time I check at NAPA they were about $21.
But our little friend of the family called inflation may have changed that by now. I'm going to keep mine I don't do a UOA on every change so I likely have a life time supply.

Amsoil/Oil Analyzers Inc (Polaris Labs) has a value kit, KIT#14. Preferred customer price $17 + shipping.

The Value Kit is less expensive because fewer tests are performed on the sample compared to the full-service kits.

Back