Best Lucas oil product ever

This is unobjectionably the best product Lucas has made:

1670548127719.jpg

Which one is best? The lucas oil stabilizer or the hand crank toy?

I'd say that the "time killer", waiting for the parts clerk at the autopart store, works perfectly as intended...
Going to have to buy one for the garage shelf... for when the neighbors show up and I ignore them for a few minutes. Gives them something to do before I roll out from under the car.

BTW, their GDI spray is pretty good.

I didn't know you could buy one, that's awesome.

The only product I like of theirs is the power steering stop leak. I don't know how it works, but it sure does.

I want to get one and then drain both sides out and then put hpl on one side and rotella 15w40 on the other for fun.

I need this in my life for all of my oil testing needs.
If Lucas thinks this is good enough for them, then its good enough for me™

This is unobjectionably the best product Lucas has made:

View attachment 129821
I'm embarrassed to say that some years ago I saw one of these on display in a rural gas station/general store, and was so impressed that I bought a bottle of the product.

Strangely enough, it was branded as "Morley's Oil Stabilizer" rather than Lucas.

I was driving a rusty '68 Impala with a very tired 307 with 150,000 miles on it. Then engine was burning a quart of oil every 100 to 150 miles.

After adding a bottle of Morley's finest, oil consumption plummeted to a quart every 160 to 250 km. 😉

Edit: I did a search, and an old post of mine turned up. Another member here corrected me at that time - it was Morey's, not Morley's. I looked up Morey's, and it's still available in Australia and New Zealand.

Last edited:
Back