Best fuel additive for small engines?

What’s the best fuel additive for small engines for like pressure washers and lawn equipment? Back in the day, I added an ounce or two of SeaFoam per gallon of gas. In the last few years, I’ve been using Gumout multitune Tuneup because it had the most P.E.A. plus stabilizes the fuel. Is there anything newer out there that would be better for this type of application ?

I've been adding tcw3 to all my stuff lately including the lawn equipment, snowblowers and my truck. (1 oz per 5 gallons on every tank).
I occasionally use the gumout multi system stuff for cleaning.
There is also the vp racing "mechanic in a bottle" synthetic 4 stroke fuel I currently have in my snowblower, because the carb is dirty and possibly needs a full rebuild. The engine runs a little wonky during warm up and bucks and runs rich on throttle up after idling a bit when hot. I cleaned the bowl twice and sprayed cleaner up inside, but the carb is probably still a little dirty inside. I'm sure this stuff is not a good value, compared to buying a separate cleaner but I'm hoping it's good stuff. Hoping I see some improvement, it does seem like it got a little better last time I used it.

I use a splash of techron in the spring. Winter storage, tcw3 @ 640:1 and stabil. Nothing added to the fuel during the mowing season.

I run TruFuel for the last run before storage, and after running the carb dry spray WD-40 onto the needle valve in the center of the carb with the throttle wide open, and also spray it also into the small air in-take hole for the carb bowl located by the air intake of the carb.

Nothing. An additive isn't going to do any good with a solid piece of debris which might wander from the tank.

Back