best battery for hot and vibration full application

I bought a Walmart Everstart H7 AGM last August, it went bad last week (battery dead @ 2 months), needed a replacement for 4 year warranty but the AGM H7 is out of stock on all of Walmarts in Houston., shipment of supplies maybe next week. 😩
May I ask why did you prefer the Diehard AGMs? It is my understanding that they are made by Clarios (Johnsons Control) same as Walmart's Everstart which is a lot cheaper. I think the Diehard is better than Everstart in comparison or did I got a defective AGM. Thanks
Walmart near me was sold out and I had great life out of the Diehards so far.
My only other source was O'reilly batteries and some of them appear to be reconditioned batteries.
Example the part number is 24"reco" with a 1 year warranty lol.
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...-size-24f-24r/ssbk/24reco?q=24f+battery&pos=0

i like the startrite as it got manufactured in the USA, only thing that the warranty lasts only a year;
also this finds itself available locally:
Interstate 950 CCA
i like this as it has anti vibration construction of a heavy duty battery and it has apparently fill holes for topping up as the climate heat dries batteries up quick.

Perhaps this is dumb, but why wouldn’t a marine starting battery be a good choice? They are built to withstand vibration and harsh conditions.

although sealed batteries actually are "openable" in very hot + dry climates i like a plain jane with caps to keep it topped up + of course a charger if not used very regularly on the road.

I have had three Optima red tops in a row start leaking within two to three years. They performed fine and load tested well over their rating, but were leaking out the two black vent caps on top. Finally gave up on them and swapped with an Interstate AGM.

Attachments

• optima.jpg
    optima.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 13
Back