Bear Creek .22LR gen 2 side charging upper.

So I was really on the fence on these since there are mixed reviews on youtube. I ended up buying one any way since I had a built Anderson lower needing a home. This thing is an absolute blast and works like a charm. Ran several mags through it with cci mini-mags and zero issues. No lube just straight out of the shipping box. Very happy with this as it looks like it will get more use with all the outrageous prices these days. Now I just need to find a decent variable power AR optic.

I bought a used CMMG 22 lr upper around 2008 and it is the most fun rifle I own. It has had parts break but CMMG with out hesitation helped diagnose the problem and sent the parts under their warranty.

So I was really on the fence on these since there are mixed reviews on youtube. I ended up buying one any way since I had a built Anderson lower needing a home. This thing is an absolute blast and works like a charm. Ran several mags through it with cci mini-mags and zero issues. No lube just straight out of the shipping box. Very happy with this as it looks like it will get more use with all the outrageous prices these days. Now I just need to find a decent variable power AR optic.
I've bought 6 Bear Creek uppers and all performed well. The 16" 50 beowulf i have shoots like a laser, i have one of the 22lr but haven't gone to the range yet with it.

I've bought a few inexpensive BCA Glock barrels and all fit and performed just fine.

A friend bought an AR upper from them since the price was too good to be true, and while initially skeptical of the quality, he said it shoots great.

Build quality looks great on these. I like that they are USA made also. I also picked up a 7.62x39 to keep a lower cost to shoot.

Build quality looks great on these. I like that they are USA made also. I also picked up a 7.62x39 to keep a lower cost to shoot.
Do you run the curved mags? I talked to a guy at the range with some kind of 7.63x 39 upper and it ran great.

Back