Avalon front wheel bearing choice

What brand of bearings do you recommend for replacement on a '11 Avalon?

Thanks.

I'd vote Timken or SKF. I rolled the dice (can't remember reason) on some WJB hubs for my Dad's 95 Lesabre several years ago and they've been doing just fine with a lot of miles going 80+, so they may be decent as well..

In no particular order: Toyota, SKF, NSK, FAG, BCA, Koyo. Avoid ones like this:

wheel bearing no name box.jpg
wheel bearing no name.jpg

I'd vote Timken or SKF. I rolled the dice (can't remember reason) on some WJB hubs for my Dad's 95 Lesabre several years ago and they've been doing just fine with a lot of miles going 80+, so they may be decent as well..
Wonder if they're still good quality today?
I was thinking of the WJB's for my W body when the time comes.
I don't drive it too much these days.
(2001 Grand Prix SE)

Wonder if they're still good quality today?
I was thinking of the WJB's for my W body when the time comes.
I don't drive it too much these days.
(2001 Grand Prix SE)
Yeah I may just try a set of these WJB's when the time comes.
I haven't really checked it out yet I'm not terribly worried about it but I do have an ABS light on and of course the traction control so it's probably one of these sensors but like I said I haven't really checked it out yet.
I mean I'm pretty easy on the car I don't really need-need abs, but it's nice to have. Again I don't drive the car in very much period these days,
And I avoid taking it out in the winter (snow l should say) unless I absolutely have to.
Honestly I only put a couple thousand miles on a year maybe 3,000 if I'm really traveling 😂
I was looking at these ones on Amazon says they're heavy duty.
WJB WA513179HD Heavy Duty Version Front & Heavy Duty Version Rear Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly Cross Timken 513179 Moog 513179 SKF BR930548K, 1 Pack https://a.co/d/b5ckvTa

I haven't really checked it out yet I'm not terribly worried about it but I do have an ABS light on and of course the traction control so it's probably one of these sensors but like I said I haven't really checked it out yet.
I mean I'm pretty easy on the car I don't really need-need abs, but it's nice to have. Again I don't drive the car in very much period these days,
And I avoid taking it out in the winter (snow l should say) unless I absolutely have to.
Honestly I only put a couple thousand miles on a year maybe 3,000 if I'm really traveling 😂
WJB WA513179HD Heavy Duty Version Front & Heavy Duty Version Rear Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly Cross Timken 513179 Moog 513179 SKF BR930548K, 1 Pack https://a.co/d/b5ckvTa
WJB's are still fine in Dad's car. I say run them if you want to...

BTW that same hub is 5-6$ cheaper on RA even with shipping..

Back