Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by loudist:
No, it is a s s fat from liposuction.

(movie reference!)

shocked.gif
No wonder it smells so bad!

quote:

BS! Visit the US patent office and read how its made.

Esters are derived from either natural sources or synthesized; with synthesized esters being a result of a reaction between an acid and an alcohol, along with a catalyst. Some fatty acids can be "rendered" from natural sources, such as animals or vegetables.

Let me tell you how the patent thingy is played out.

If I file a patent I don't tell all. I give just enough info to show the patent office that the stuff "could" be made this way and it works. I show how this is different from anything else developed to-date, and give background info on other patents and what other patents or ideas led me to develop this compound.

The exact ratios of constituents and process are not divulged.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
I thought the title of this thread was "AutoRx FOR sheep"

I was ready to defend our NZ members.

lol.gif
offtopic.gif
grin.gif

Engine sludge got your goat?

First there was AutoRX.
Then CycleRX.
Now comes SheepRX. Prevents SHEARING and thermal slipper breakdown.

No, there's not that much lamb sold in the grocery stores in the US. That's a shame really b/c it's extremely tender & mighty tasty. As of right now, my wife will still cook it for me w/o feeling too sorry for them. Duck is another story.

We buy two whole lambs per year from the kids that grow them for FFA projects. Tasty. Freezer full of lamb.....works out to be just under $3 pound, not super cheap but a real bargain compared to the store. And the kids get a good lesson.

Lamb meat sorta got some weird undeserved reputation by word of mouth, movies or some stupid stereotype. I don't exactly know why, because my parents would feed us lamb. Some people honestly don't like the flavor (means more for me!!) It can be expensive, usually over $5-6/lb.

The big ripoff are those bloody frozen "fresh" leg o' lambs at the store from NZ. Frozen in '51 or '52....as in 1852. I have found better ones and used them for a few tasty batches of curry or vindaloo.

At my old church here in mid-TN, I met my old Pastor's wife's dad, he's a champion sheep shearer in NZ. The guy's absolutely amazing. I think he sheared in a sheep in like 28 seconds or something incredibly fast. Just amazing to me.

AutoRX or not, don't mess with his sheep!
nono.gif
smile.gif

NZ Lamb has a good reputation worldwide. Lamb is more expensive than beef here but extremely popular. Nothing like a good roast leg of Lamb with mint sauce for Sunday dinner. Geez I'm getting hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back