Auto-Rx In My Differential

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fluid i drained was just as dirty or clean as the jug of fluid i drained the previous time. Regular OCI and the responsibility of the owner to keep up with them (diffs, trans, brake, clutch, oil, coolant) are far superior then an additive.

to the op, it sounds like a new set of gears or lsd were broken in in that gear oil. If that was the first fluid change id expect nothing less then what you saw...

Txtruck and c3po both have valid conclusions. Txtruck saw and felt no change after Arx, which mimics a lot of members experience with Arx. C3po noticed a major cleaning after using it, which also mimics a lot of other members experiences. I don't think he's being overzealous in trying to promote ARX, I think the dude is seriously happy about his differential being cleaned and wanted to post about it. Unfortunately this is at a time where people are seriously questioning the validity of ARX so naturally c3po's going to be seen as a "mouthpiece" for the product, which I don't believe is so.

Originally Posted By: kingrob
Txtruck and c3po both have valid conclusions. Txtruck saw and felt no change after Arx, which mimics a lot of members experience with Arx. C3po noticed a major cleaning after using it, which also mimics a lot of other members experiences. I don't think he's being overzealous in trying to promote ARX, I think the dude is seriously happy about his differential being cleaned and wanted to post about it. Unfortunately this is at a time where people are seriously questioning the validity of ARX so naturally c3po's going to be seen as a "mouthpiece" for the product, which I don't believe is so.

Bingo! People want to talk about products they like including MMO, amsoil, etc. Just as you're saying, what's wrong with that?

I wanted to THANK kingrob here for his comments and this forum should be open to anyone that wants to tell about there experiences using whatever product they have put in there vehicles.

I learn something everyday from the testimonials people share about there experiences with different additives and I have never come away thinking that someone was pushing a product except when I responded to Saturn Fan's Berryman's B-12 Post and I was wrong and as others know I sent him an apology.

I think auto rx is the greatest stuff in the world it will make any vehicle new again, two thumbs up!!!!!!!
p.s Frank where is my free bottle of auto rx for compensation
LOL.gif

seriously though everything I have used autorx in I have been well pleased with the results.......

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: c3po
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished my Auto-Rx application in my Differential and that I am happy with the results.

Before Auto-Rx there was some greyish black slime on the gears and after the application the gears look brand new. There is no slime or residue on the gears.

I don't want to make nasty on your birthday cake here but sometimes the gray slime is a moly lubricant used at the factory...
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted By: PT1
Originally Posted By: c3po
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished my Auto-Rx application in my Differential and that I am happy with the results.

Before Auto-Rx there was some greyish black slime on the gears and after the application the gears look brand new. There is no slime or residue on the gears.

I don't want to make nasty on your birthday cake here but sometimes the gray slime is a moly lubricant used at the factory...
shocked2.gif

Yeah, but the car has like 365K or something. It doesn't seem like it would last that long, but I am no Mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back