Arrowhead Stadium weather…

How the fans pay the big money they do for the tickets when on the couch is nice and warm and High Def.

Sure I love to go to the games and be there like anyone else but ..... Brrrrrr
By the 4th quarter some of those people will look like "Hatchet Jack", when Robert Redford found him frozen to a tree, and took his bear rifle that was frozen in his hands in, "Jeremiah Johnson".

Statistically correct but we caught a game in late Dec back in the '90s.((( 🫂 ))) We were cold to the bone.
We used to go to one game a year. But now, I am just too old to spend 10+ hours driving(back & fourth 70+ miles each way) plus traffic then tail gating and then the game and then tail gating again til the parking lot empties enough to drive back home another 70+ miles at night in foul weather.

I knew a guy who lived in Albany who took Amtrak to Buffalo on a Sunday morning...

There's a great clip I've seen from the 1980's I would imagine. Coach Marv Levy in the locker room surrounded by the team.
Marv's yelling "WHEN IT'S TOO COLD FOR THEM..." and then the guys yell back in unison "IT'S JUST RIGHT FOR US!"

That astroturf from the 1990's had to have been hell on earth. It was a lime green carpet on concrete, I can't imagine getting pounded into it on a cold day...

Back