Are There Date codes on the Mobil 1 Containers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the Mobile 1 5 quart container that was picked up at wal mart and i did not see any date codes anyone know how to tell the oils age?

Same with the Valvoline..

The only ones that i saw date codes on were the pennzoil and quaker state

I'm not the biggest mobil or valvolene fan so im not familiar with the bottles but you would think they would have codes. I'm going to google some pics and see if I see any.

No date code on the Mobil 1 jug I bought last week, but I would not worry about it too much because Walmart's stock turns over fast, so it's more than likely going to be fresh as it gets. Still would like to see a date printed on the jug.

I wouls like to see it also i know pennzoil and quaker state has them and sometimes they are over 5 months old but i guess Mobil 1 sells more but i could e wrong.

I bought some bottles of Mobil 1 AFE from Walmart and there is a printing near the top of each bottle.

They all have this: H 094 14 17:09 "-15"

Not sure what it means though

Just for you crazyoildude as got my 2 M1 0w40 jugs at 7:00 am at Wal Mart

Made January 10, 2016

2hyvrkn.jpg

LOL Thank you 51
smile.gif

I would love to know what they mean...
My son just got back from Wal Mart with 4 5qt. containers of Mobil 1 Advanced full synthetic and they are sitting on my workbench and everyone has the same exact amount of oil in them unlike Pennzoil..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back