Anyone have filters they want to see cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
smile.gif

I'd like to see a W940/25 and a W940/44 cut open. I'll get to see the 940/25 that I currently have in service cut open in the Spring at the next OC but I've never seen inside a 44 and that's what's getting spun on in it's place.

The napa proselect- 27356, like to compare it to a silver which I cannot find at any local napas anymore.. Will be taking off later this month.

Last edited:
Cut and post all you can.
You've provided more useful information in your year and a half here with your filter cuts than have many who've trolled here for years.
Always nice to see how any oil filter holds up in service.

Originally Posted By: andrewp1998
The napa proselect- 27356, like to compare it to a silver which I cannot find at any local napas anymore.. Will be taking off later this month.

I can buy a 27356 to cut open for you.

Originally Posted By: Farmer
Originally Posted By: andrewp1998

I can buy a 27356 to cut open for you.

Thanks! It would best after a 5k or6 6 month usage. I would like to see it after if possible.? Or I can send a dirty filter out wrapped in plastic?? LOL

I just found the silvers at a couple napas not to far away..

Last edited:
Which filter are you using right now? I'll buy the opposite of the one you're running. I believe car51 will gladly cut them if you send them to him.

I'm using the supertech which is the napa proselect. Like to compare to a napa silver which has a thicker baseplate and 10% more media.Ill be pulling it off in last week of November. Ill be putting on a Napa gold for my fall to spring OCI.

I havent seen any smaller Fram Extra Guards cut open. (The PH6607, PH4967, PH9688, and PH7317 in particular.)

Not sure if anyone here runs them, but if anyone is interested, I could cut and post some unused ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back