Anyone got filters they want to see cut open?

Maybe the reason you got stuff to knock loose in your Camry is because you don't change your oil/filter often enough? Just a thought. My 1998 Camry finally went to the wreckers after I collected $1,000 from the State smog program, and after I put 780,000 miles and it sucked a valve 5-7,000 mi oci. COnventional oil.

I just done 4 oil changes in the last few days but left the filters at the shop I used lol 😂 I’ll be changing the oil in my truck sometime this week but don’t think I could let the filter be cut open lol.

Compare the Fram Ultra to the Fram Titanium. I wonder if they aren't the same.
Basically the same ... main difference is the inlet holes on the base plate. Been some big threads about it all a while ago.

The car was bought used from someone else. Strude53 got this car as the 2nd owner.
Some Camrys can be sludge monsters if the wrong oil has been used & neglected. Adam, let me know if you need any more FL-400S filters for it, I have a bunch left! Wonder if you could squeeze an XG8A on there, I have a few of those around too.

Bullwinkle: I have enough fl-400S for while as will do oil change later this week. A ULTRA XG8A won’t clear cause of engine under cradle

Back