Anybody got stick on emblems or vents?

Yes, we have a custom Chevy truck at work, it's like a sports addition, so we put some decorations on it...

IMG_20201223_110331919.jpg
IMG_20201223_110350968.jpg
IMG_20201223_155309128.jpg

Also has two tone sports addition steering wheel and dolphin gel air freshener because "Salt Life"
IMG_20201223_155350887.jpg

IMG_20201223_155341004.jpg

Really needs some fender vents to go with the rims, but I hope ya'll like our custom Chevy truck. Might be for sell soon because it keeps breaking because of all the performance.

Yes, we have a custom Chevy truck at work, it's like a sports addition, so we put some decorations on it...

Also has two tone sports addition steering wheel and dolphin gel air freshener because "Salt Life"

Really needs some fender vents to go with the rims, but I hope ya'll like our custom Chevy truck. Might be for sell soon because it keeps breaking because of all the performance.
I see your SilverMitsu and raise you our Transit Interceptor. O and FWIW I have that same dolphin air freshener back when I had my Volvo S60R. It is somewhere in my pffice at home now. It was fun watching it move sideways as a poor man's g-meter.

IMG_2887.jpg

Are those hood scoops even functional?
Now all you need for your cars are curb feelers and huge trunk wings/spoilers.
Oh, don't forget about the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

Does anyone remember the fiberglass kits that you could buy to replace the hood (or was it called a trunk ?) on a VW Bug to make it look like a Rolls Royce ? I also saw a converted Mustang, either a fox body or maybe it was a Mustang II with a front end to make it look like a Mercedes 450SL. I wonder if the drivers realized that people looking at them were mocking them ?

Does anyone remember the fiberglass kits that you could buy to replace the hood (or was it called a trunk ?) on a VW Bug to make it look like a Rolls Royce ? I also saw a converted Mustang, either a fox body or maybe it was a Mustang II with a front end to make it look like a Mercedes 450SL. I wonder if the drivers realized that people looking at them were mocking them ?
Yeah, J. C. Whitney sold those. The little drawings to illustrate the products were cool.

I've never been one to "add" badges to a vehicle, stock is just fine. However, back in the day I had a '96 Olds Aurora in Dark Cherry Metallic and ordered OEM gold badges for it off eBay.

I replaced the original badges 1:1 with the gold pieces, except I added the gold "4.0" badges that came with the set to the lower rear edge of the front fenders, a la GM's silver square "GM" logo they stuck on everything for a couple years. The gold really stood out with the dark burgundy paint.

Back