Any one else getting a server error logging into Blackstone?

Server Error in '/Bstone' Application.

Cannot access ASP compatibility mode.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Cannot access ASP compatibility mode.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Cannot access ASP compatibility mode.]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpException' was thrown.]
System.Web.HttpAsyncResult.End() +8777800
System.Web.Util.AspCompatApplicationStep.RaiseAspCompatEvent(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app, String sessionId, EventHandler eventHandler, Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +153
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.RaiseOnStart(EventArgs e) +8888056
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CompleteAcquireState() +237
System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +504
System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +66
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.8806; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.8762

I remember that happening a few days back but cant be specific of the day. I remember a few times in a row during a days period, hasn't happened since though. It stood out in my mind, was unusual.
I use Safari and regularly clear my history which with Apple also clears cookies. Not sure if that is why it hasn't repeated or not as I didnt think much of it at the time because it stopped happening.

I can log in, but I keep getting errors when trying to view PDFs of my previous results. I have tried two different PCs, and different browsers - same result.

Back