Another beheading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do not get it. Do they really think a couple of beheadings will make us (or France) backdown? It just makes the USA even more [censored] off at them. What does it gain them?

Quote:

I do have to wonder what the ISIS crew is thinking?

Quote:

They're thinking about guaranteed employment as a fighter.

And I bet that the CIA an Mossad are supplying the funds to pay them.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I still do not get it. Do they really think a couple of beheadings will make us (or France) backdown? It just makes the USA even more [censored] off at them. What does it gain them?

It gains them exactly that: People getting PO'd at them, which is what they want. They want war. They want conflict. They want this to escalate to something more than it is.

It's really sad. I hope we continue this effort as long as it takes to cripple them to the point that it takes them 100 years to recover. And then rinse and repeat! Wishful thinking.........

Originally Posted By: Donald

Instinctively you are using critical thinking skills which is great!

It gets the Muslims and Arabs NOTHING...

It gets the USA and Mossad an excuse to invade and conquer other nations, for booty, (oil, precious minerals) and it gets Israel what they want which are NO adversaries and allows them to expand their borders for their goal of a "Greater Israel".

Follow the money, and indeed who benefits?

I get tired of hearing the "we're in it for the oil" drumbeat 19jacobob93, but you keep beating that if you like.

"The U.S. exported more gasoline, diesel and other fuels than it imported in 2011 for the first time since 1949, the Energy Department said."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-29/u-s-was-net-oil-product-exporter-in-2011.html

In the meantime, ask yourself if you had a limited product to sell, how are you making the most for your citizenry with what you are selling so they'll have something else to sell when the oil runs out. Some leaders (Lee Kwan Yew) did their best and did right by his people. Check out some of his interviews on Charlie Rose. You'll be floored by how smart the guy is.

The current leaders, all they need to do is model themselves after a successful one, they don't even need to invent success, just copy it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhpsyops.

What happened to just simply shooting a fella....
I mean, you gotta go and do the extra work of cutting their head off while making a youtube video? What's next, stoning?

And these IDIOTS getting ensnared into this mercenary cult- how stupid/brainwashed/MK do you have to be? Cripes man.

Nobody wants any of this [censored], no matter where they live or what their religion is------ohh except for the military coalitions (Coalition of the willing 2014) laying in wait to invade two countries they've been salivating over occupying for years.

Follow the money, right?

I'm so [censored] off that these ISIS tools are offering themselves up as SENSATIONALIST PROP MERCENARIES justifying MORE WAR....

Notable, the second 'IS' in ISIS stands for 'Iraq and Syria',COINCIDENTALLY the exact two nations that "the coalition" is DYING to invade. They changed it to ISIL (Iraq and Levant) after the fact, presumably because people would notice the very specification of "Iraq/Syria" of the old acronym, which may raise suspicion, as it has with me knowing how many years they've been TRYING to make a case. Remember chemical weapons? Well it's something else now.

Also, what the [censored] is up with this brand new terror group called Koran or something.

We have "Islamic State" and "Koran" now, suddenly being [censored]- lol next it's gonna be a terror group called "prophet mohammed" LOL hard core operant conditioning going on, but hey, that's psyops fer ya

There are only three possibilities:

1. These folks really believe their own hype and think that the West is too weak to do anything to stop them.

2. These folks really believe their own hype and think that they can defeat the forces of the West in an actual war.

3. These folks have an agenda that recognizes their being hammered by the forces of the West as an inevitability and are trying to provoke that level of destruction.

There are also some wacko theories that IS is somehow being promoted and funded by Western interests, although the rational for this is unknown and probably nonexistent. It doesn't pass the laugh test.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

It gets the USA and Mossad an excuse to invade and conquer other nations, for booty, (oil, precious minerals) and it gets Israel what they want which are NO adversaries and allows them to expand their borders for their goal of a "Greater Israel".

Would you then like to explain to us all, how come China got the prime oil contracts in post war Iraq instead of western oil companies and why China got all the mineral rights contracts to mine the rare earth metals Afghanistan has, instead of western companies? Kind of shoots holes in your anti-US tin foil hat theories don't it?

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Time to take the gloves off: kill them all. Wipe them out to the last man, woman, and child.

I agree - 'Bomb them back to the stone age' comes to mind, also.

I can remember 9/11 and the days after, I was a teenager in junior high. After the news of Al-Qaeda involvement hit the news, many of the Muslim kids in school where ecstatic. I would listen to them cheering for the terrorists in classroom discussions. According to their own viewpoint, Al-Qaeda is the protagonist and America is the antagonist. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not.

We're so ultra-politically correct, we cannot have a meaningful discussion about the problems which incubate within a certain religious group. Why are we forced to be tolerant of a group of people that are unabashedly intolerant. If I can find Islamic extremist viewpoints in kids in schools; than surely I can find it being preached at home by parents. I'm not worried about ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Africa or the middle east, I'm worried about it here on the home-front.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

Would you then like to explain to us all, how come China got the prime oil contracts in post war Iraq instead of western oil companies and why China got all the mineral rights contracts to mine the rare earth metals Afghanistan has, instead of western companies? Kind of shoots holes in your anti-US tin foil hat theories don't it?

Haaaahaha.

Exactly... other nations have won the rights to natural resources under the semi-autonomous regimes the US installed, and now the US is going to attempt to use the excuse of terrorism to regain the influence over those resources and gov'ts.

Do you really think that cheap shot of constantly calling those you disagree with "tin foil hats" really convinces other intelligent people? I know it is a psychological warfare tactic, but it's old and ineffective now, you think they would come up with something new with all the black budget funding the military gets.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rshaw125
This makes it clear for me.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-24/case-you-are-still-confused-what-going-middle-east

Unfortunately, it really isn't accurate enough. There are at least two false statements in this editorial.

First, Saudi Arabia does not support IS. In fact, Saudi Arabia has joined the coalition to destroy IS.

Second, the last sentence couldn't be further from the truth. The Middle East having corrupt governments, and corrupt enemies of their governments, dates back at least to when the US developed such a close relationship with the corrupt Shah of Iran. And some roots of hatred in the Middle East towards the US goes back to the Six Day War, when Egypt's President Nasser did all he could to turn the Arab community against Israel, and of course, against the US for supporting Israel.

Originally Posted By: yougoJAY
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Time to take the gloves off: kill them all. Wipe them out to the last man, woman, and child.

I agree - 'Bomb them back to the stone age' comes to mind, also.

They are ALREADY in the stone age.

Originally Posted By: CurtisB
I can remember 9/11 and the days after, I was a teenager in junior high. After the news of Al-Qaeda involvement hit the news, many of the Muslim kids in school where ecstatic. I would listen to them cheering for the terrorists in classroom discussions. According to their own viewpoint, Al-Qaeda is the protagonist and America is the antagonist. I wish I was making this up, but I'm not.

I'm not surprised. Honestly...Medina should have vanished in nuclear fire on 9/12/01.

Quote:
We're so ultra-politically correct, we cannot have a meaningful discussion about the problems which incubate within a certain religious group. Why are we forced to be tolerant of a group of people that are unabashedly intolerant. If I can find Islamic extremist viewpoints in kids in schools; than surely I can find it being preached at home by parents. I'm not worried about ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Africa or the middle east, I'm worried about it here on the home-front.

And you should be!

Do you really think that cheap shot of constantly calling those you disagree with "tin foil hats" really convinces other intelligent people? I know it is a psychological warfare tactic, but it's old and ineffective now, you think they would come up with something new with all the black budget funding the military gets.

True, but these poeple write horrible theatre- remember the 911 official story? It's like they didn't even try! But what's worked in the past becomes their religion, why mess with success right
wink.gif

Unfortunately, as you noted, the ability to call a spade a spade has had its head cut off (pun intended) by all the politically correct nonsense that we now adhere to in North America.

We are so afraid to offend somebody who doesn't give a rat's behind if they offend us that we are completely willing to let them get away with just what you've detailed. Hate speech, support of terrorism, extremists views on a myriad of topics....etc. The list is extensive and growing. We don't stand up to them, on our own soil, because we have been beat down by the preachings of tolerance and acceptance seemingly oblivious to the fact that in order for that to work, it has to be a two way street
smirk.gif

This will ultimately be our undoing. Or it will be the next generation of genocide. Either way, the future isn't pretty
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
It is absurd that we cannot call this war.

It is absurd that we cannot call this Islam or Islamic.

It is absurd that we do not immediately void the passports of these idiots when they travel there to fight us and declare them enemy combatants.

I'm sure each of us could name several more absurdities related to this mess. This is a ridiculous repetitive cycle that just keeps going like a skipping recording...

Anyone even attempting to aid ISIS or another terrorist organization will be going to Federal Prison.

Aiding a terrorist organization is 100% illegal.

The real question is, how will the rest of us enjoy having the intolerance of our own religions criticized?

At the end of the day, tolerance has been pushed forward, because the people who ride high-horses and think their s___ don't stink always end up in constant ridiculous conflict with each other, and need to quit with the drama and judgement.

The world without "political correctness" taught us that some people need to drink from a different water fountain, be gassed in a chamber, or fenced into a camp, or restricted to a reservation.

I don't the current state of affairs s perfect, but it's a lot better than the old school.

Last edited:
Anyone who is worried about political correctness taking over, don't be. Speak your mind, and don't hold back. Everyone is fair game (except the Jews, never say anything about the Jews- ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back