Another amazing K&N performance (bad, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL but why do so many people pay so much for bad? All I need to do is see the K&N Logo and that product is an expletive no buy!

Because, young and stupid jerks like one that works at my AAP say " all i use is K&N filters on everything"

[censored] I'm the young jerk at at AAP's competitor that tells everyone NOT to waste their money on k&n. Who's worse :p

Originally Posted by dogememe
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL but why do so many people pay so much for bad? All I need to do is see the K&N Logo and that product is an expletive no buy!

Because, young and stupid jerks like one that works at my AAP say " all i use is K&N filters on everything"

[censored] I'm the young jerk at at AAP's competitor that tells everyone NOT to waste their money on k&n. Who's worse :p

No sir, it wasnt you. It was a 17 or 18 year old that Told me Purolator is junk, use K&N.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by racin4ds
I've always liked K&N but then again I've never lived in the super sandy regions of the US like I do now in central Florida. I just pulled the K&N off my sons racing go-kart after 2 race nights and found very find sand/dirt in the carb and intake tract. This was a brand new, $750 race engine so I was very upset! The filter was brand new, factory oiled from K&N and installed 100% correctly. I ran them for years up north on my karts, bikes and quads and never once seen this.

K&N filters simply do not have the micron rating to work in the sandy areas of the country like FL and TX. I'll be putting oiled foam pre-filters on everything from now on.

Or at the sand dunes!

Makes a certain amount of sense . High performance air filter , almost by definition must flow more air .

In my mind , baring new " miracle " technology , you have to make the filter have more surface area , probably by making it physically larger . Or by making it more " porous " , allowing more solid particles to pass through .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back