Analysis of the Nimitz UAP encounter

Many others have seen similar, but different designs.

So many UFO/UAP designs have been sighted it should be raining Aliens...

UFOtimeLine1.jpg

AlienTimeline1.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wondered why the main gist of the uap issue always reverts to aliens, that sounds like the distraction and the thing used to apply the tin foil hat to the discussion. The distraction from the "machine", now who or why would that be done?

Despite ebing a Sci Fi fan i had never really belived in aliens.
BUT political developments of the last couple of decades, in the western world to include this country suddenly make the "alien shapeshifters manipulating the planets politics and ideology in an anti human way" much more plausible.
Its really the only explanation I have left.

So yeah, they would have handlers checking in to see how the subversion of humanity is going..

The thing that has me wondering whether these are our DARPA fueled super secret squirrel projects or actual other worldly craft is that by one report, several pilots were experiencing them flying in a "military flight corridor". I don't remember the base, but it was out east, Florida I believe... Evidently they reported their sightings, had various sensor evidence and so on, but the powers that be seemed largely uninterested. My question would be why? If these things were "flying" the corridors our military pilots are, why is it that we are letting them continue? If that were a Chinese jet, you can darn well bet that we'd take notice.

On the flip side, if these things are in fact otherworldly, I don't care for all the secrecy. I know our government (or really most for that matter) aren't known for their forthcoming nature, but this would be a huge thing to keep from the world!

The latest one I like is the jellyfish encounter. It could be man made but it doesn't look like anything I have seen before. Let's see if the long version of the clip appears. If what's described in the long version of the video did happen it seems a lot less likely that it's man made.

Back