Amsoil EAO24 filter follow-up

In my previous thread, I C&P'd an Amsoil EAO24. Made in Mexico, full synthetic media, wire mesh, silicone ADBV, etc. This thread is a post-use inspection for another EAO24 I had on hand, after having it been on the dyno in my 565. For whatever it's worth, the oil pump is a high volume pump.

Don't mind the metal flakes, the engine was being broken in and also had a bigger valvetrain installed. Some of the pleats got wavy, and the mesh stitching held up. I did toy around with the pleats around the stitching just to make sure nothing came apart, so that did make that particular area look extra wavy. Overall, it held up well in my racing engine, and I like the 99% at 20 micron rating. I wouldn't recommend it just because it costs so much. I have a stockpile of other filters being used.

rsz_120240329_090835.jpg

rsz_120240329_090845.jpg

rsz_120240329_090858 (1).jpg

In my previous thread, I C&P'd an Amsoil EAO24. Made in Mexico, full synthetic media, wire mesh, silicone ADBV, etc. This thread is a post-use inspection for another EAO24 I had on hand, after having it been on the dyno in my 565. For whatever it's worth, the oil pump is a high volume pump.

Don't mind the metal flakes, the engine was being broken in and also had a bigger valvetrain installed. Some of the pleats got wavy, and the mesh stitching held up. I did toy around with the pleats around the stitching just to make sure nothing came apart, so that did make that particular area look extra wavy. Overall, it held up well in my racing engine, and I like the 99% at 20 micron rating. I wouldn't recommend it just because it costs so much. I have a stockpile of other filters being used.

View attachment 210953

View attachment 210954

View attachment 210955
Frankenstein had better stitch work o_O🧟‍♂️

Looks like it did its job. Keeping in mind you widened the pleats. Made in Mexico. What is a 565 & how long was this in service?

Some of the pleats got wavy, and the mesh stitching held up. I did toy around with the pleats around the stitching just to make sure nothing came apart, so that did make that particular area look extra wavy. Overall, it held up well in my racing engine …
Some people are just looking at the centerfold and not reading the articles. 😄

Wait, you read playboys?
If you missed the previous topics, there was an idea the next millionaire would probably do a oil filter series focused magazine. For example: If you ever read those CNC machining magazines where all the industry players are showcasing their latest developments and technical marketing. Think of that in format and topic of oil filters lol.

Back