Amsoil Dual Bypass for 4.7L Durango

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Amsoil Dual Bypass Filter kit for my Durango. I would like some advice for mounting it and any information you knowledgable people can give me. Where would be the best place to mount it? Has anyone else with a Dodge product ever used one of these before? Thanks in advance!!

I am aware of this. I have read the web site. I am looking for someone that has actually used this application on a Dodge vehicle and what thier opinion is of the setup. I would even like to hear from othere that don't have a Dodge.

Well I have decided to pull the trigger. I am going to have my Amsoil Dual filter installed next week. I have a 4x4 shop that I go to and they do great work. I am going to start doing the oil analysis to see how well this setup works.

I'm curious as to how you plan on mounting the dual bypass system in the Durango's engine compartment. I have a 4.7 Dakota and find it short on space for the dual system. I was going to tap the sending unit and run the BMK-11 system in lieu of the BMK-13.

Bill,

sslube: I was going to have it installed inside the frame rail on the drivers side since that is where my oil fillter is anyway. But, now relizing how dealers are with very visible after market items I think I will wait until my warranty get's close to running out on this one. I will kee using all Amsoil everything else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back