Amsoil Coolant - Mazda 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I love the idea of a searchable database on ELC's. I might even love the idea of a searchable database on ELC's for folks with low funds. But in a thread where one PC guy asked if Amsoil coolant is ok in a MAZDA 3? Maybe you know the BITOG search engine better than me!!

Life is good Pabs...I just want to make sure that I help when I can. Sometimes what's in my head just runs to the keyboard...context helps take care.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Hey I love the idea of a searchable database on ELC's. I might even love the idea of a searchable database on ELC's for folks with low funds. But in a thread where one PC guy asked if Amsoil coolant is ok in a MAZDA 3? Maybe you know the BITOG search engine better than me!!

Oh, I can imagine how your search engine would work. It would be REALLY simple to program:

[input] make, model year

[output] recommended coolant: Amsoil

+1

Originally Posted By: onion
Originally Posted By: Pablo

Oh, I can imagine how your search engine would work. It would be REALLY simple to program:

[input] make, model year

[output] recommended coolant: Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back