Amsoil 5W20 & Kendall 5W20 GF6

JWB

I must say the new GF6 Kendall in my 2020 Tundra is by far the smoothest, no Tundra tick and I feel that little "punch" with slightest throttle tap. I have experimented with Pennzoil Ultra 0W20, Royal Purple 5w20 then these two Amsoil and Kendall)

I do 5w20 for a little thicker 100c cst.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210226-173342_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210226-173342_Drive.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 320
Kendall - Another good oil, like many others. As smooth as one’s ears are willing to accept. I am using the GF5 in my Ram at the moment. No complaints, as it is approved, licensed and certified for my vehicle (...Ahem...I’m using the 30 grade 😎 )

Well I’ll say that’s a first time I’ve ever seen anyone attribute “that little ‘punch’ with slightest throttle tap” to a specific brand of oil.

Well I’ll say that’s a first time I’ve ever seen anyone attribute “that little ‘punch’ with slightest throttle tap” to a specific brand of oil.
I agree. But I can feel a difference. I put PUP in four days ago. Drove two days and could tell. Kendall back in and there is that "ready" feeling when I judt tap the gas peddle.

Never paid much attention to the Phillip66 / Kendall line of oils before till lately.
For the $ it’s a good looking oil.
Thanks OP for the post and money spent !👍

*Also may want to hide your info on the oil report

Back