Ambiguous bumper stickers/decals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
_B82UpQgBmk___KGrHqMOKpgEy_jC0_mDBM4H_6Cmrg___1.JPG

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
girl_antlers.jpg

$T2eC16NHJGYE9noohZ1-BQlwfRpOT!~~60_35.JPG

The first one is a little disturbing if you've seen "True Detective" on HBO.

I'm not sure whether to think the second is brilliant, or some sign of an identity crisis.

The conversations that develop as bumper stickers respond to one another can be amusing. I always thought the Darwin fish with feet was pretty clever.

Stickers on the paint will usually get my attention more than what they say, since chrome bumpers are mostly a thing of the past.

Here's one I TOTALLY don't get......the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team" ones,and on top of that,they're always on a grown man's car! It'd be cool on a little kid's Big Wheel,but on the car of a 40-50 something year old grown man??

Originally Posted By: exranger06
I never understood why someone would want a "shocker" sticker on their car, but it sure reeks of high class.
smirk.gif

Yep...sure does.

I think we should be grateful for many of these stickers. They tell us whether it would be prudent to stay away.

Originally Posted By: earlyre
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: 02SE
Unlike some members of this board that have stated they will key someones car, if they don't like a certain bumper sticker, or get all road-ragey... I'm fine with people putting those stickers on their own vehicles.

You should use your surplus stickers to "redecorate" vehicles with stickers you don't like.
wink.gif

oh, i could have fun with that one...

I'm @ the opposite end of the political spectrum(self described "Pinko Commie Liberal") from the majority in this region(staunch conservative/tea-party nutters), I have around 200 Dennis Kucinich for President bumper stickers from the 2004 campaign, that i got as a lot for a few cents on ebay in 2010 to replace the one i had on my previous car that i had just sold.

I wonder how much time i would serve for "vandalism" for covering various GOP stickers i see around town....

Singapore is too soft on vandals. I would say you should be caned...2 strokes of a bamboo cane per sticker.

Applied to the face.

Saw a TX vehicle in MN about 2 weeks ago, still sporting a 'W' sticker....

And i still see Wellstone stickers, mainly on Subarus..... time to let go!

Last edited:
Lots of stickers here are played out, mainly the "Salt Life" and different variations of the deer antlers. A big one here is the fleur de lis made up of a fish, duck, and deer antlers. Almost none bother me. Some are cute and funny, most are ayes out but I have other stuff to worry about besides a sticker.

My wife's car and my truck have a simple "Autism Awareness" sticker made up of puzzle pieces in the lower, middle of the back window.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dwight_Frye
I think it's about time that the Prius and Volvo owners with Obama/Biden 08 bumper stickers remove them. Are they really proud of what they have done ?
Here's a test for tolerance: Which vehicle do you think would have a greater chance of being vandalized at a public place ? One with a Hillary 2016 sticker or one with a Palin 2016 sticker ? I think we know the answer.

Looks like the Palin clan are behaving like vandals:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/11/palin-family-allegedly-involved-in-a-brawl/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back