Alignment done right!

Its just like the Hunter road force machine...If you dont have a tech that knows what they are doing...or takes the time to do it right...who knows what kind of job you are getting....

A modern rack like a hunter won't even begin reading without a rolling/runout compensation and caster sweep.
Exactly that’s what I’m saying

I’ve actually sought out a video on YouTube which shows how to use Hunter alignment machine and indeed, it prompts the technician to do the rolling compensation and caster sweep as required steps to proceed to perform the alignment. Thanks for pointing this out!

I’ve actually sought out a video on YouTube which shows how to use Hunter alignment machine and indeed, it prompts the technician to do the rolling compensation and caster sweep as required steps to proceed to perform the alignment. Thanks for pointing this out!
I wonder how any shop would get around not doing the caster sweep and rolling compensation.. On the new Hunter machine that they bought at the shop I go to.. The tech cannot get to the live readings screen without the sweep or rolling compensation! How would the machine calculate the readings correctly? There are math computations the wheel alignment rack's computer is doing..

.....and suddenly health insurance begins asking questions of the shop: why is it on average technicians all need L4/5 or L5/S1 surgery after two months of employment?

If you do just two of those in a day you've moved 2000 lbs of lead: 500 in, 500 out, repeat.

Back