Air guns?

Just wondering what type of air guns you BITOGers like to shoot . Here's a pic of my Crosman 1377 with a pair of custom wood grips I added. I don't shoot it nearly enough.

Crosman 1377 air pistol.jpg

I have a Daisy model 25 177 pump and a Crosman 177 Pump. I had a model 25 as a kid and was surprised to find one on Amazon several years ago. During Covid I set up a 60 foot firing range in my basement. Fun and cheap.

Just wondering what type of air guns you BITOGers like to shoot . Here's a pic of my Crosman 1377 with a pair of custom wood grips I added. I don't shoot it nearly enough.

View attachment 191520
Wow, memories! I got one from Service Merchandise in the very early 80's. Mine looked a little different, with a sliding breech cover and the knob at the back to charge it was larger. I also had a stock on it at one point.

Why I was ever allowed to have one I have no idea, but I never did anything bad with it if I recall.

A couple years ago before Christmas Walmart had these Winchester .177 break action guns for like $25 free shipping and I gave them to everyone in the family and kept 2 for myself:

They are decent shooters and quite strong.

I also have one of those DPMS full auto bb guns which is entertaining:

Back