Aerosol or Spray Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the aerosol as it holds better on the glass. I tried the liquid and at least for me it quickly runs down the window on to the rubber below which wastes it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: azjake
I use the aerosol as it holds better on the glass. I tried the liquid and at least for me it quickly runs down the window on to the rubber below which wastes it.

Agreed. I think I'm on the same aerosol Invisible glass can for over a 1 year and its still 1/2 full.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
Originally Posted By: azjake

Agreed. I think I'm on the same aerosol Invisible glass can for over a 1 year and its still 1/2 full.

Agreed. Off topic but if you are looking for a much better and much cheaper window cleaner I would try ammonia free ZEP at home depot. It dilutes 1:32 and a gallon of concentrate is under $10. Great at cutting through grease and grime and I have never had an issue with streaking hile using this product (both professionally and around the house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back